Monday, July 14, 2008

Nom Nom Nom

I spent the past week at Ocean Isle Beach in North Carolina with my extended family. We rented a beach house and packed in 18 people. Oldest age: 79. Youngest age: 3. It was good times!
I know this blog is supposed to be about dinners, but I really want to share this picture that Wei snapped of my lunch the day we ate at the Giggling Mackerel:


A succulent yet crispy, utterly delicious soft shell crab sandwich. Perfection on a bun. I removed the pickle and onion, but I ate pretty much everything else on the plate. Ahhhhh, vacation.

In other news, someone came to my blog today by googling: Mike wants to make meatloaf. His recipe uses a total of 5 pounds of meat. If he uses a 3 to 1 ratio of beef to pork, how much pork will he use? I was the first result; I have no idea why.

Leave the answer in the comments and I will send you a super special prize! Math isn't my strong suit, and my brain doesn't want to work out the answer right now. I am more interested in the finding out who this Mike guy is and discovering why he is making a FIVE POUND meatloaf. Also, does Mike accept dinner guests?

Stay in school, kids.

4 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Whoa. That looks amazing! It's sad Chicago doesn't get the luxury of such fresh seafood...

Anonymous said...

3.75 lbs beef and 1.25 lbs pork. Somebody was googling their math homework from summer school. :)

Thanks for giving me the chance to do math before breakfast!

JJ said...

YUM!!!!!!!

Tony said...

ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS:

ONE AND A HALF BEEFS